Monday, December 21, 2009

my true love gave to me...

Two great surprises! First...

this handsome guy...

I seriously love Nutcrackers.  Not only do I think they are so hilarious, but they remind me of my childhood. My mother liked them, and I still have a pack of nutcracker ornaments she gave me when I was little. So, my sweet husband surprised me our first Christmas together with a nutcracker, and he has kept the tradition going on every year. This weekend he told me to get dressed and took me to go pick one out. So now this stately fellow graces my mantel. I haven't even pulled out the others from previous years, we haven't decorated much at all in anticipation of the big move.

He needs a name right?!


ALSO, Adam also ordered me a new camera last night!! I guess this is more of a joint gift but I am so excited! I really wanted an SLR camera to take good quick pics of Noah. So thanks to my pookie, he is so good to me. (he hates it when I call him that!)

1 comment: