Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the Happiest Place on Earth...

So I seriously LOVED our Disney trip. I hadn't been in years, and of course experiencing the park with your child is so amazing. We did not stop the entire time, staying in the parks almost until they closed! We spent one day is Magic Kingdom, the next in Animal Kingdom, took a day off to rest, than hit up Magic Kingdom again.
 I was so thankful for all the memories we made and being able to give those days to my boy. Here are some of my favorite pictures of the trip.

so excited to see Mickey!
definitely liked "Plu-O"

love my sweet boy!
Safari Mickey at Animal Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
shopping trip to Ikea
DownTown Disney
how cute is he?!
SUCH a fun trip!

2 comments:

  1. You have such an adorable little boy!!! Those pictures are incrediable. Looks like you guys had an amazig time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah for Disney!! Who is that creepy kid in your picture at Animal Kingdom? HA HA. Seriously the pictures are great and looked like you had an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete