Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I'm a sucker for Valentine's Day! Actually, any holiday for that matter. It's a chance to decorate and give a gift, which I enjoy doing.

This year, with Noah being in preschool, we did Valentines for his classmates and teachers.
I got this idea from Eva on her valentine's post from last year.  I've been pretty excited about doing it this year! I think they turned out really cute. The project was very simple. We broke up several crayons, and them baked them for 15 mintues in a heartshaped mold. I then attached them to the print out and then tied them onto celophane bags with a few conversation hearts.


  "Have a colorful Valentine's Day!"
The print out came from the long thread.


 I also wanted to make something for his two teachers who he adores. They are so sweet to him, so I wanted them to know I was thankful for them loving on my baby.
I made heart shaped brownies and filled the bag with chocolate and the brownie.

-yummo-

 covered clothes pens with some red paper...
 and attached this cute print out to the brown paper bag.
{idea came from eighteen25}

very simple, but cute, simple and inexpensive.

My sweet boy headed to school. (I also made the shirt, which took me several hours, no joke.)


this is the best smile I could get!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

  1. All very cute!! Those brownies look yummo. I'm making some tonight. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crayons turned out so cute!

    Also, now I want a brownie. :)

    ReplyDelete