Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gifts that Give- Got Your Back Movement

Throughout the month of December I will be posting gifts that give. These are ones I've participated in in the past or plan to this Christmas. These could be great gifts for those super hard to buy for relatives. I love giving creative and thoughtful gifts that help show love to others.

The first Gift that Gives comes from the organization Got Your Back Movement. Every shirt you buy provides a school uniform for a student in need allowing them to attend school, therefore bettering their circumstances in life. Their mission statement is: "The Got Your Back Movement exists to restore purpose, give hope, and show love through the global distribution of school uniforms to children in need. Our mission is to create sustainable change in communities worldwide through the impact that education creates in all aspects of life." 
These are really cool shirts. I have one picked out I want for myself!

So, head over to Got Your Back and check them out!

"Our vision is to create a world in which children begin to see their hopes & dreams become a reality through the lens of education." -GYB



(all quotations are taken directly from the GYB website, there are not my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment