Saturday, September 11, 2010

4 years ago...

I decided to post this a little bit early, being that our daughter is due any day now! I can't believe, September 16th will be 4 years since Adam and I were married. We dated and were engaged and married in less than a year so it has been almost 5 years total together.

I so love this man. He is an amazing father, husband and leader. He has walked me through so much spiritually and emotionally. He was there for me and loved me even when I felt like I was unloveable. He showed the love of God to me, through his love for me, which not only drew me into my relationship with God, but also into a wonderful relationship with him (Adam.) I will always be thankful for his selfless heart. He has always put me ahead of him, and loved me with a love I didn't know even existed. 

Our marriage has been a blast, becoming parents has been even more amazing, and now we are awaiting our 2nd's child's arrival, and have an even stronger love than when we first got married. 
Here are some of my favorite pictures from our 5 years together! 

dating...





engaged!





Mr. and Mrs.

honeymooning

one year anniversary

family!


I love you so much, Adam. Happy Anniversary to US!  

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the pictures! Thanks for sharing and happy anniversary to both of you. :)

    ReplyDelete