Saturday, October 30, 2010

wreaths...

I love wreath making! I blame it on Eva, I think she is the one who initially brought up making wreaths. Or maybe it was Taylor?? I am still liking my current front door wreath so I making one for indoors, for over the fireplace or on the wall somewhere. I need some more decoration in my living room.

So here are my options...




and then I will leave you with some rather interesting wreaths that people have actually made...

I like to call this one, "Gather Your Junk and Throw it on a Wreath"-Wreath

 this one is just scary looking!


Which one is YOUR favorite?? Stay tuned to see which one I decide to make!





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the flower ones.. can't wait to see what you make! how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, you know wreaths are my weakness! I love all your choices! :-)

    ReplyDelete