Monday, November 15, 2010

shutterfly

I love Shutterfly! They print awesome quality photos, photo books, calendars, etc. I have bought several photo books and calendars as gifts for grandparents. They are the perfect gift. What's better than pictures of you beautiful children?!  Also, last year for Christmas I bought Adam a photo coffee mug with Noah's face on it! He loved it! And it's now my favorite cup to drink coffee from. And I think Noah gets a kick out of his face being on mommy and daddy's cup. :)

These are some of my favorite Christmas cards they have this year. I haven't decided which design I want to go with yet, but I love the more colorful "exciting" ones.
Adam thinks Christmas cards are nerdy, but I love getting my friend's cards in the mail.


I really like the design on this card.

I like that this one says "sparkle".

"wishing you Joy this year"

I will have a hard time choosing my favorite this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment