Friday, July 2, 2010

TWO!

Adam and I were not planning on having children for a few years. Shortly after our one year anniversary, I got sick. And I mean SICK. Two weeks after throwing up and being treated for several different things, I decided to take a pregnancy test. Adam and I were out of town in Atlanta and I told him if I didn't feel better soon, he was going to have to take me to the hospital. I was completely shocked to see 2 pink lines (or were they blue?) on the pregnancy test. I honestly did not think there was any way I was pregnant, but we were completely over-joyed. Shocked, but thrilled! We both wanted to be parents and this was God's timing for us to become them!
On July 2 2008, at 4:38pm, 9 loooong months and 55lbs later, I gave birth to my sweet, wonderful Noah Thomas, coming in at 8lbs 14 oz. I was induced at 7am, and pushing around 3pm. It was a pretty quick labor and after less than 2 hours of pushing, my big boy finally was here! He was a little bruised and purple, but when they gave him to me, all I could focus on was that he was here and he was perfect. 
 I seriously can't believe my baby is 2 already. It has been amazing to watch him grow, and enjoy every stage. He is such a sweet boy and has been a wonderful son. I honestly never imagined I could love him so much. He has changed tremendously over the past 2 years. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of him.

less than a day old!


around 2 months
first birthday!
one year pictures
my little frog


Noah-you have no idea how you have changed me as a person. You made me a mother and have taught me so much. My heart bursts with love for you. Happy 2nd Birthday Baby!

6 comments:

  1. Love the photos!!! Happy Birthday Noah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the great pics! He's so handsome! Isn't it CRAZY how fast time goes by???

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the cutest! I love his hair, it really cracks me up how long it is! I've never seen a kid with so much :) What a great little boy with a great momma and daddy! happy birthday to noah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post, with beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby boy with a beautiful Mom!!! Happy Birthday to your precious Noah. Love You

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Noah. The Scott family loves you a ton!

    ReplyDelete